cook French cuisine, french receipt of fish sauerkraut or sauerkraut of the sea. Typical dishes, the sauerkraut also known under the name » sauerkraut alsacienne » is a dish of the area d’ Alsace-Lorraine,—– this text is translated by Internet Alta Vista, of the errors are possible, thank you to excuse us. the guide is translated by professionals of each country, without any error. —–
These dishes are to be tasted in Strasbourg, Colmar. also in other French areas, as in Paris, typical dish of the Parisian breweries, and other restaurants… the receipt of sauerkraut follows …….. after some lines of presentation of the » 1st » PIERRETTE’S GUIDE on the FRENCH CUISINE »
… Find d’ other Alsatian dishes (baeckoff, kugelhopf, tart flambe.) in the FIRST GUIDE DICTIONARY with the editions P. FELOUX, translated into 5 languages, (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French).
» The GUIDE DE PIERRETTE » or » WHAT dISH TO CHOOSE ?
959 names of regional dishes on the French cuisine of France, and in photographs. the site to be visited is: www.cuisine-francaise.org,
To buy with safety paypal, on line on the www.cuisine-francaise.org site.
Before 5 days, you receive with serious l’ sending, with a word of l’ author and a small present, the book in the version of your choice. The book reference to be held in its library,
– to offer to any amateur and in love with the French cuisine,
– with the pupils of the schools of cuisine. L’ international school of the courses of French cuisine, world famous, » Paul BOCUSE » , which l’ bought for its pupils of the whole world.
– More need for dictionary for your dinners, you have the translation of the menus of the French restaurants. a photograph of the dish, the description of food of the dish, its mode of preparation, its mode of cooking. a pocket format, practical, useful by its lexicon of A to Z. All the names of the dishes are left in translated French then.
Receipts of the dishes of the guide sonot on Internet site: www.cuisine-francaise.org
prepapration 30 minutes, rest 15 minutes, cooking 55 minutes.
1 kg of sauerkraut believed,
400 gr. of salmon fillets,
00 gr. of nets of plate,
300 gr. of haddock,
60 Cl of Riesling,
20 vinegar white wine Cl, 150 butter gr.,
20 Cl of cream fraiche,
8 bays of juniper 8 peppercorns,
deicing salt, black pepper.
* Place sauerkraut in a casserole with 50 white wine Cl, bays of juniper and the peppercorns.
*Salt with the deicing salt and let cook 40 minutes with soft fire. All the liquid must be absorbed. Salt and pepper fish and let rest them 15 minutes in a plate.
* Prepare butter bench: peel shallots, chop finely and put them in a pan with the remainder of the wine and the vinegar on very soft fire, jusqu’ with evaporation of the liquid. Place this pan at the Marie bath. Incorporate butter gradually of pieces while whipping. Add the cream fraiche then and continue to assemble white butter while whipping delicately. Salt and pepper.
* Before passing to table, make cook fish 5 minutes with the vapor.
*Versez sauerkraut in a large preheated dish. Lay out fish on cabbage by nappant them of white butter. To be used with cooked potatoes with the vapor and the remainder of sauce for share.
GOOD APPETITE WITH THE SITE OF THE PIERRETTE’S GUIDE : www.cuisine-francaise.org